Are you a current student who wants to get involved on campus and play a role in the broader Douglas community? Do you love ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí and want to let potential students know why you chose Douglas? Then consider becoming a Student Ambassador with the Future Students' Office.
The Student Ambassadors are a select group of student leaders who help organize and run the recruitment events put on by the Future Studentsâ€™ Office. As a Student Ambassador, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the College community while developing your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills.
What do Student Ambassadors do?
Show future students why weâ€™re their top choice.Ìý
Student Ambassadors work with the Future Studentsâ€™ Office year-round to organize recruitment events for potential Douglas students in the lower mainland, including:Ìý
- Information sessions
- Counsellorsâ€™ Day
- High school visits
- Career and education fairs
What is the commitment?
- Volunteer a minimum of 20 hours per semester.
- Participate in events at both campuses.
- Attend all Student Ambassador meetings.
What is the benefit?
- Learn to be a leader.Ìý
- Network with students and staff.Ìý
- Develop your public speaking skills.Ìý
- Rep the College with free Douglas-branded merch!Ìý