Translink has provided an infographic showing the steps to load your U-Pass BC on Compass Card, including information on where to get a Compass Card.
For information on the U-Pass BC Program and Compass CardÌýgo to the 'Frequently Asked Questions' linked from this page.
- Get your student ID card if you don't already have one. You must travel on transit with your Douglas Student ID card and U-Pass BC on Compass Card. Important, your U-Pass BC on Compass Card is not transferable.
- Go to the , choose ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí from the drop-down list, and log in with your College Network Access (the same as what you use for the College computers and WiFi - your student ID number and password).
- Link your Compass Card.
- View your eligibility and request your U-Pass BC. Please note:ÌýYour fees must be paid in full OR you must have submitted a fee deferral before your eligibility is given to Translink.
- Sign up for monthly Notifications from Translink to remind you to load the next months U-Pass BC.
- Allow up to 24 hours for your U-Pass BC to load.
- Start tapping in and out with your U-Pass BC on Compass Card on transit!Ìý
If you are having problems logging in, try resetting your password or contact the CEIT Service Desk at 604 527 5330.