The ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Award for Educational Excellence recognizes the best ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí has to offerÂ the world â€“ an individual who strives for excellence in learning and is passionate about the community.
Nominations for this award are submitted annually by individual faculty members to the ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Educational Excellence Committee for review. The chosen recipient will receive a cash award, valued at $500, and enjoy a private lunch with the College President in recognition of their accomplishments.
Eligible Nominees must
- Evidence that the nominee maintains excellent academic standing, with a min GPA ofÂ 2.67 or higher
- Must have completed at least nine (9) ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí academic credits of letter-graded credit courses in Fall 2023
- Be enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) credits in any program within any Faculty duringÂ the Winter 2024Â semester
- Students are eligible to receive this award once during their academic career atÂ ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí
Nomination Package must include
- A Nomination Form completed by the original Faculty nominator and signed by the nominator and the nominee.
- Two additional letters of recommendation obtained by the student, from either a ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí faculty or staff memberÂ other than the original nominator. One of these letters could also be submitted by an individual member of the studentsâ€™ external community.
- At least one letter of recommendation obtained by the student from a Volunteer Supervisor.
- A Volunteer Activity Record form.
- A current resume.
Nominate a student
Please consider nominating a student by completing the ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Faculty Nomination Form (fillable):
Nomination Package Student Forms
Click right to save PDF to your computer, open with Adobe and fill out electronically.Â
Nomination Package Deadline - February 9, 2024 4:00 pm
The complete package is assembled by a nominated student, scanned and submitted to Bette Cavanagh, Education Council Secretary, Senior Administration (Room S4900L), New West Campus.