Why Study English?
There are many reasons to study English at ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí:
- To improve your reading, writing, and critical thinking skills
- To explore the many worlds imagined by literature
- To fulfill ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí program requirements
- To obtain the credits required to transfer to universityÌý
- To complete an Associate of Arts with a specialization in English
Associate of Arts
Providing students with the first 60 credits of an undergraduate degree, the Associate of Arts degree with a specialization in English allows for block transfer into third year at a variety of institutions.