ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Emergency Funding is available to domestic and international students who can demonstrate an urgent or unexpected financial need. Eligible students will receive a one-time disbursement of funds to help cover their immediateÂ extenuating costs. This fundÂ is not an alternative toÂ governmental funding. All other sources of financial assistance should be exhausted before applying for the Emergency funding.Â
Circumstances that we may be able to help with
Basic immediate needs such as:
- Food security
- Urgent living costs
- Emergency health expenses
- Transit fees if you are not eligible for UPASS
Examples of expenses we cannot help with
- Outstanding and upcoming tuition and fees to ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí
- Financial support for partner and other family members
- Previous debt obligations such asÂ car payments and credit card bills
- Non-essential expenses such asÂ gym memberships and extraneous food and beverage costs
Please note documentation supporting your claims will be required for assessment.
How to access the fund
Please contact your Student Success AdvisorÂ to help you manage your individual situation and explore options for short-term critical financial assistance.Â Student Success Advisors are available for supportÂ by email, Zoom, and phone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.