If you're looking for a way to develop your leadership skills and want to engage with your peers, consider joining the Student Life Volunteer Team.
Applications for Fall 2023 have now closed. Please follow up on Instagram for updates of upcoming events and our next intake of volunteers.Ìý
What do Student Life volunteers do?
- Event planning, setup and takedownÌý
- Designing promotional material for Student Life events and fairsÌý
- Provide crucial student feedback to our departmentÌý
How is this program different from other volunteer programs at the College?
The Student Life volunteer program is a great place to start if you are looking for a more flexible way to get involved. By being part of this program, you will gain access to a variety of fun volunteer opportunities around the College and through different departments. Youâ€™ll also build your leadership skills and make valuable lifelong connections.
What is the commitment?
- 5 volunteer hours per semesterÌý
- Attend and complete all mandatory training and biweekly meetingsÌý
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Team playerÌý
What is in it for me?
- Make friends from all over the College and from different programsÌý
- Learn key leadership and interpersonal skillsÌý
- Develop connections to various departments and opportunities around the CollegeÌý
- Depending on how many hours you contribute, various awards such as hoodies, gift cards volunteer letters and more!
- Services FairÌý
- Health FairÌý
- New Student OrientationÌý
- Welcome WeekÌý