If you are interested in learning more about Accessibility Services or starting to create a plan for accommodations and supports, weâ€™d like to invite you to a First Meeting with an Accessibility Specialist.
The First Meeting is a chance to
- Ask your questions
- Tell us about your academic and career plans and goals
- Talk about the barriers you are anticipating or experiencing
- Share accommodations and supports that have worked well for you in the past
- Identify items for your accommodation plan
To get ready for your First Meeting
- Use this form First Meeting Form
- Look for other information to bring with you on the Documentation Page
- Review our Confidentiality Commitment to you
Contact us to book your First Meeting. We are looking forward to meeting you.