If you are a student and need a key to a room in the College, you must complete a Key Request Form (below).
Your completed form will be sent directly to the person authorizing access.
Once authorization is complete, bring your student ID to Room S4800 at the New Westminster or room B3112 at the Coquitlam Campus to pick up your key.
In most cases, keys will be issued immediately upon approval.
Notice to all key holders:
- Ensure that ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí keys are kept secure (never lend them out to anyone)Â
- Inform Facilities Services immediately in the event that you have lost your keys. Visit room S4800 at the New Westminster Campus, or B3112 at the Coquitlam Campus.Â
- Return your keys to Facilities Services upon termination of contract or employmentÂ
- Return your keys to Facilities Services upon change of office or locationÂ
- Do not trade or swap keys
- Keys are the property of ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí
Lock changes, repairs and re-keying
All lock system upgrades, changes, repairs and re-keying requests must be submitted by the authorized personnel for your department or area.Â
Lost, stolen or found keysÂ
Lost, stolen or found keys must be reported immediately to Facilities Services.
To replace lost or misplaced key(s), a fee of $50 is required for each key replaced.
All fees can be paid at the Bookstore on either campus. Proof of payment is required.