Follow the steps below to apply to ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí as an international student.
Step 1. Find your program
ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí has over 100 undergraduate and post-degree programs to choose from! Find aÌýprogram open to international studentsÌýand pick the one you like.
Step 2. Check requirements
Step 3. Check program availability
Contact International Admissions to make sure your program is available before submitting an application.
Step 4. Apply online
- Navigate to , create an account, fill in your personal information, choose your program and pay the $100 CAD application fee. Please note thatÌýthis application fee isÌýnon-refundable.
- If your program of interest is not listed on , it is not available
- Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, you may choose to fill out, sign and send a fillable PDF application to International Admissions. Please also include:
- High school/college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of a valid passport
- $100 CAD (non-refundable) application fee receipt paid via
Step 5. Submit your documents
Scan your documents as separateÌýPDFs and send the files toÌýInternational AdmissionsÌýto be checked and verified. ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí International will get back to you about when and where to send originals.
Step 6. Receive an Offer of Admission
If you meet the Collegeâ€™s entry requirements, an offer letter will be sent within 5 business days and will include instructions on how to accept your offer and provide the deposit.
Step 7. Pay the deposit to accept the Offer and receive a LOA
After you have accepted your offer, you will receive a letter of acceptance followed by more information about course planning, registration, new student orientation, andÌýmore.
Step 8. Apply for a Study Permit and prepare to arrive
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)Ìýrequires credential seeking students to hold a validÌýÌýduring their study in Canada.ÌýStudentsÌýfrom certainÌýÌýmust also apply for aÌý.Ìý
ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí is a Designated Learning Institution. ÇïÏ¼Â×Àíâ€™s DLI number is O19360973702. For the full DLI list, please see the IRCC .