Research Conference Funding
About the fund
The Research and Innovation Office has funding available for students who are interested in sharing their research beyond the ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí research community.
Funding (up to $300) can help pay for conference admission and/or travel expenses.
Sharpen your public-speaking skills, get practice presenting at an industry event and network with renowned experts in your field by presenting your research project at a research or industry-specific conference.
Submit completed application forms to email@example.com.
Applications are open and being accepted. The last day to apply is Friday, April 21.
Application Judging Criteria
On your application, you will be assessed on the following criteria:Ìý
- Originality â€“ new and innovative question being asked
- Quality of research â€“ the rigor of research design, data, and analysis
- Clarity â€“ of key concepts and linkages to research results
- Professional / future significanceÌýâ€“ importance / relevance of conference to future career / aspirations
- Preparedness â€“ the degree to which the application conveys a readiness to present at a scholarly or professional conference
- ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí student, full-time or part-time
- Faculty sponsor must be aware of your project and sign off on your application form
- Must submit an application form
- Recipients will be required to presentÌýtheir work to the College community (via an online Research CafÃ© or research event)