What does it cost to attend ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí?Â There's more to it than just tuition feesÂ and even tuition fees vary depending on which year of study you are in.Â
A quick overview of how costs are determined
- Year of study - first and second year courses cost less than third and fourth year courses.
- Additional program costs - some courses have lab or other fees.
- Textbooks - textbook costs vary from course to course.Â When you register, a personalized list of required texts is created in your accountÂ so you know approximately how much to set aside for books. Log in to to view your book list.
- Number of classes - the more you take, the more you pay.
- Additional fees Â - student's union fees, student activity fees, U-Pass BC, etc.Â