To pay your fees with a scholarships, bursaries, or awards, your donor will need to write a letter of authorization and send it to ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí at least 10 business days before the fee payment deadline. ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí will not process scholarships or awards paid directly to you.
The letter must be submitted on the donor's letterhead and include the following information:
- Student name and ID number
- What costs are being covered (example: tuition and/or books) and for which academic year
- How any unallocated funds at the end of the academic year should be handled
The letter may be submitted either:
- In person at the ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Finance Department, Room 4740, New Westminster Campus
- By email to email@example.comÌý
If the notification of award letter is not received by the fee payment deadline and there are still outstanding tuition fees on your account, you will be de-registered from all courses and removed from all waitlists.
If you change courses or decide not to attend ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí, you are subject to the same penalties as other students when dropping courses. Failure to drop courses correctly may result in costs to the student.