The dates below are based on standard courses of fifteen weeks in duration, starting on the first calendar week of the semester.
For specific refund details related to courses that have different durations and start dates, please see the information on refunds for courses that are less or more than 15 weeks in duration.
Dates are based onÂ
Refund Information Winter 2024
|November 14 to January 9, 2024|
If you drop or change a section of a course during this period, you will receive a 100% tuition and fee refund (less than non-refundable tuition fee deposit).
You should finalize changes to your schedule before the seventhÂ calendar day of the semester, to ensure you will receive a full refund.
January 10 to January 16, 2024
If you drop or change a section of a course during this period, you will receive a 50% tuition refund per class dropped, even if you replace your class or change sections of a course.Â
The option under the Action pull-down menu at this time to drop is DROP â€“ LATE REGISTRATION.
|January 17 to March 11, 2024|
If you withdraw from a class, during this period, you are not eligible for a refund and the course will be recorded on your permanent record with a grade of "W", which does not count towards your GPA.
The option under the Action pull-down menu at this time to withdraw is WITHDRAW.
Course withdrawals are not permitted after the ninthÂ week of the semester.
If all fees are not paid in full byÂ January 17, 2024, a Registration & Activity Hold andÂ Late Payment Penalty of $25 per registered courseÂ will be applied to your account. Additional Late Payment Penalties ofÂ $100Â will be applied to accounts which are outstanding February 16 and March 15, 2024.
If you drop any classes or change sections of courses on or after the eighthÂ calendar day of the semester and have not made any payments toward your account, you may still owe ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí tuition and/or fees. The amount owed will be determined by the date and number of credits dropped.
Additional refund information
- Refunds ofÂ $15 or lessÂ will not be processed.
- Tuition fees are not transferable to another semester, nor are they transferable to another student.
- All drops must be done using theÂ
Receiving your refund
- Refund cheques will be issued 5Â weeks after the start of the semester and will be mailed to the address currently in our system.
- Please ensure that we have your current address in our system. To update your address, log in to theÂ and choose "Update Address and Phone" under the Personal Information Menu.
- Refunds will be issued back to Flywire if this was the method of payment used.