At ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí, we offer many different career programs to help prepare you to enter a new job or upgrade to a higher position in your current field as soon as you graduate.
Career programs can vary from 1-year certificates to 4-year degrees. The majority are 2-year diplomas. Additionally, our Continuing Education department offers short-term career training; however, if you already have your degree, consider taking one of ourÂ post-degree programs to get a jumpstart on a new career.
If you are interested in completing your post-secondary education at another institution, studying in a University TransferÂ program also provides analytical and teamwork skills valued by employers.
What kinds of careers can I study at Douglas?
Select from over 40 career specialties in areas such as:
- Commerce and Business Administration: Bachelor of Business Administration in Management, Diploma in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and more.
- Applied Community Studies: Diploma in Child and Youth Care, Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor in Therapeutic RecreationÂ and more.
- Health Sciences: Bachelor of Science inÂ Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Psychiatric Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management and more.Â
- Language, Literature and Performing Arts: Diploma inÂ Theatre, Diploma inÂ MusicÂ and more.
- Science and Technology: Diploma inÂ Veterinary Technology, Diploma inÂ Sport Science, Diploma in Computing Science and more.Â
Check the full list of programsÂ to see if you find something to match your career goals.
Can I take a career program part-time?
Yes, many Douglas career programs offer part-time options with flexible schedules.