The ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí InternationalÌý(DCI) Student Leadership program is a strong community of student leaders that collaborate across various areas within Douglas International to supportÌýnewÌýand prospectiveÌýinternational studentsÌýthrough their new transition to Canada and Douglas.ÌýStudent leaders are an essential piece for the Douglas community by contributing their time,Ìýmotivation,Ìýand knowledge about the campus though our two leadership programs: the DCIÌýMentorship program and the DCIÌýAmbassador program.Ìý
LeadersÌýare role models forÌýinternationalÌýstudents as they help guide them by sharing experiences, providing social connection and important student life information.ÌýÌý
If you are aÌýnew international student, you can find more information hereÌýon how you canÌýbe involved.
Why should you apply to become a volunteer DCI Mentor or DCI Ambassador?
- MakeÌýnewÌýfriendsÌýand expand your networkÌý
- Learn from your peers and receiveÌýon-going mentoringÌý
- Receive a reference letter to aidÌýyou with your future employment (upon request)â€‹Ìý
- Get exclusive access to program eventsÌýfor skills' developmentÌý
- Obtain a Certificate of Participation at the conclusion of your participation in the programÌýto add to your resumeÌý
...and much more!ÌýExplore our leadership programs to find the one that matchesÌýyour interestsÌýand sign up to become a leader today!ÌýÌý