In order to facilitate on-campus printing, ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí offers a solution for students. Details on the available print locations are provided below.
Please note that students are required to cover the costs of printing.
- Black and white:Ìý$0.10 per page (double-sided).
- Colour: $0.50 per side.
For each print job, students can print up to 20 pages. If you have larger print jobs, you can print them in multiple batches.Ìý
The library offers colour printing in letter size at the Coquitlam campus and in both letter and legal size at the New Westminster campus.
None of the other College computer labs has colour printing.Ìý
The offer one-sided and two-sided colour printing, in both letter and legal size, at both campuses. Fees will apply.
Print Station Locations
Dedicated print stations are located in the rooms below.
Library, N5105, N5107, N5109, N5111, N6105, N6107, N6109, N6111, N6212ÌýÌý
Library, A1080, A2030, A2046, A2081, A2110, A2130, A2270, A2290, B1307, B2180, B2190, B2230, B2270, C2050, D2010, D2012ÌýÌý
6th Floor Student Printing AreaÌý
7th Floor Student Printing Area
Purchase pages for printing
Follow the steps below.
- You may purchase printing pages with your Debit or Credit card at the library Check Out Desks. .Ìý
- Over-the-phone payment is available if needed (604-777-6130 or 604-527-5568), andÌýonly credit cards are accepted.Ìý
- Purchased pages are non-refundable and non-transferable.Ìý
- The pages that you purchase are valid till the end of your study.Ìý
Issues with paper jams or toner
If your print job was unsuccessful due to a paper jam or a bad toner you can follow the below steps to get a refund.
- Login to (on campus only).
- On the left menu choose Recent Print Jobs (Click on Filter On for older print jobs). Select Refund.
As always, CEIT recommends that everyone keeps their personal devices up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft and Apple.Ìý
We encourage you to consider the environment and only print when necessary.