Order your ID Card now through your myAccount!
Your Student ID Card is your official ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí picture identification. Student ID Cards are produced by Enrolment ServicesÌýfor ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí students registered in courses for the current semester. Your ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí ID Card is valid for five years.
Current/ValidÌýGovernment Photo Identification is required.
Lost or Stolen Replacement Cards: Students who require a replacement card will be charged a replacement fee of $20.
How to request your Student ID card
Students registered for the current term have three options for obtaining an ID card.
- Pick-up â€“ students can orderÌýonline and pick up their card at their campus of choice.
- Mail â€“ students canÌýorder online andÌýrequest to have their card mailed to them directly.
- Walk-in â€“Ìýstudents can wait inÌýline and receive their cardÌýon the spot.
In order to qualify for a student ID Card, students must be registered in the current semester. We will only accept application 30 days prior the start of the semester that the student is registered in. All requests submitted before the application open date will be deleted and applications will need to be resubmitted.
Applications for ID Cards Open
|Summer 2024||April 8|
We will continue to process applications until the end of the current semester that the student is registered in.
To request a card online, sign into yourÌýÌýand click on the Student Records menu item. The Student ID Card request form is available by clicking Student ID CardsÌýon the left side of the page.
Students requesting aÌýÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Student ID Card will need to upload a copy of government-issued ID (for information see theÌýRequired ID section of the website) and an appropriate photograph that adheres to our photo standards (see below).
During business hours, students can go to Enrolment ServicesÌýwith their Student Number and Government Issued ID and request a card.
Students requesting a replacement Student ID Card will be assessed a replacement fee of $20 on their student account. (SeeÌýPaying Your FeesÌýfor instructions on payment options.)
Students whose card has expired will not be charged a fee to receive a new card.
For more information regarding Student ID Cards, please contact Enrolment Services.
Student ID card functions
It is advised that you carry your ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí Student ID Card with you while on campus, as it serves many functions. Your Student ID Card:
- is your ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí library card, providing you access to ÇïÏ¼Â×Àí library privileges, including off-campus access to the library's database
- must be shown with the Compass Card when using Translink services
- may be requested when writing exams or when picking up confidential information from Enrolment Services
- is required to access campus facilities outside of regular college hours, and during periods of limited access, such as Sundays and holidays
- gives you access to rooms that may be specific to your program
Photo standards for Student ID cards
Enrolment Services reserves the right to reject any photo submission that does not comply with the standards listed above or obscures an individualâ€™s likeness.
Submitted photos must adhere to the photo standards below:
- Photos must be clear, sharp, in focus, and in colour
- Photos should clearly capture the face and shoulders of the individual only
- You must be the only person in the photo
- Photos should be recent and present an updated likeness to the individual
- Cultural or religious head coverings are permitted
- Eyes should be looking into the camera and open. Glasses are permitted as long as eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare resulting from a camera flash
- Photos should not be altered in a significant way (e.g. enhanced, filters applied)
- Photos should be submitted in jpeg file format and should be smaller than 5MB in size