Are you an expectant parent who wants to learn about breastfeeding or chestfeeding your baby?
If you want to feel confident about feeding your baby throughout this journey, then this course is for you.Ìý
In this self-paced course, you will feel prepared and empowered with information to breastfeed or chestfeed your baby, and with strategies you can use if you are facing challenges. You will have access to a Lactation Consultant as needed throughout the course.
Please note this course will no longer be offered after December 31, 2023.
What youâ€™ll learn
- How to get breast/chestfeeding off to a strong start
- How your body prepares and makes milk
- What to expect after birth, normal newborn eating and sleeping behaviors
- How to know your baby is getting enough to eat
- What some of the common and special challenges are and strategies to overcome them.ÌýÌý
- When, how and why to start pumping and what pumps to use
- What to consider when making decisions about techniques and accessoriesÌý
- When, how and where to get the help and support you needÌý
2023 Course Fee $110.00
|31048||September 30th -ÌýDecember 31st||Ìý|
Must call to register 604-527-5472.