As of Fall 2022, the registration process was updated to make course registration easier. These changes improved the way you plan and register for classes. Please carefully review this page as well asÌýDates and Deadlines.
myAccount Registration System
- Browse Classes Tool: Search for your classes prior to registering.
- Prepare for Registration: View your academic status, holds, registration time tickets, permit overrides, earned hours and more.
- Create a Draft Schedule: Plan ahead and create up to three draft schedules for the upcoming term.
- Register for Classes: Complete your registration usingÌýFind Classes, Enter CRNs, Plans or Cohort Registration, if available for your program.Ìý
Waitlist and Late Registration
- November 14, 2023 to January 09, 2024: The system will automatically send waitlist offers for classes when a spot becomes available. Learn more about waitlist information.
- January 10 to 16, 2024 (Late Registration): You will only be allowed to register for a course if you receive a late registration override from the instructor. No waitlist offers will be sent.
Refunds by course:
- November 14, 2023 to January 09, 2024:ÌýIf you drop a class or change sections of a course, you receive a 100% refund â€“ You should finalize changes to your registration during this time frame to avoid penalty fees.
- January 10 to 16, 2024 (Late Registration):ÌýIf you drop a class or change sections of a course, you receive a 50% refund on tuition.
January 17 to March 11, 2024:ÌýIf you withdraw from a class, there is no refund and the course will be recorded on your permanent record with a grade of "W", which does not count towards your GPA calculation.
Note: New Winter 2024 international students must refer toÌýRefund Information For New First-Semester International Students
To learn more about the refund policy, please visit theÌýFee Refunds and Penalty RulesÌýpage.